I absolutely LOVE butterbeer. It looks amazing, tastes really good and is super quick and easy to make. The recipe I used is one that didn’t require cooking as I had a very short time to prepare for the party.
- A can of whipped cream
- Smucker’s Butterscotch Sundae Syrup
- Virgil’s Cream Soda or Flying Cauldron’s Butterscotch Soda
- Butter extract / butter oil
Quick and easy steps on how to make:
- Fill up 2/3 of a clear glass with chilled cream soda or butterscotch soda.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of butter extract into the drink. Stir to mix.
- Add whipped cream on top, drizzled with butterscotch sundae syrup.
See? I wasn’t lying about it being incredibly easy to make! I hope you enjoyed the recipe. CHEERS! ❤